 Games / 213
Re: Is this a virus?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.games
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 06:03:31 GMT

In lugnet.games, Zhengrong Zang writes:
In lugnet.faq, Matthew Gerber writes:
In lugnet.faq, Zhengrong Zang writes:
Hi
When I clicked Data Drop Game on http://www.lego.com/games, the URL
http://www.galidor.com/lab/game.asp is opened, but I found it seems a virus,
did anyone play it?

I've played it...it's a variation on Columns, with a bit of Burning Monkey
Puzzle Lab thrown in.

What makes you think it's a virus? (Keeping in ming that it IS a "viral"
marketing campaign...but that's just marketing-speak)

Thanks a lot.
I found that I can't back to original lego page even if I press EXIT on the
top right of screen.

Do you mean the "Return To LEGO" menu bar item at the upper left of the
window? Works fine for me. Was this the only problem you had with the
Gallidor site, or is there something more you are asking about? Give some
more details...

Matt