 CAD / 12936
12935  |  12937
Subject:
Seemingly insane poly counts in official games - how?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.games
Date:
Wed, 22 Jun 2005 03:24:29 GMT

Hi y'all,

I'm just curious if anyone knows how Lego gets away with their models having
studs and tubes and everything in their games?  It seems like the poly count
would be unplayably ridiculous.

-Stefan-