 CAD / 12972
Re: Seemingly insane poly counts in official games - how?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 22 Jun 2005 18:21:29 GMT

If you were to couple those routines with the script available here, and Blender’s power:

http://www.princeton.edu/%7Emplough/ldraw.html

http://blender.org/

You would have a relatively easy way to make CG Lego sequences. It could lead to some really cool stuff, perhaps more things in the vein of the amazing techtv animation created a while back.

What skills would I need to learn in order to help or create such a routine, as you guys are discussing?

-Stefan-