 Events / BrickFest / 1611
Revision: BF 2003 LTC Container swap call for participation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 22:36:47 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

There have been a few changes discussed and agreed upon by many valued
people in the community, so I am pleased to (re)announce the container swap
at BF 2003!

Robin from GFLTC has posted the latest revision of the "master list" for the
original container swap:  http://www.funbrix.com/container/

We will be continuing with the original container swap.  If you have already
traded with another club, you will not need to bring a container for that
club.

Please continue to send me your emails and tell me if you will be
participating or not.  At some point when the emails quit trickling in
(probably early next week), I will post a list of participants/clubs.  You
can then double check the information sheet that Robin has provided to
determine how many containers you will need to bring.

And...*drumroll*

I am pleased to announce that there will be a commemorative BrickFest
container available for purchase at BF this year.  This container will be
the "official" LEGO size container (4x8 footprint) at a pricepoint under $5.
Pricing is only to cover costs for parts.  We will have a building party
during the container swap at 11:00AM on Friday in room 250.  If you will not be
able to attend the Friday swap and build, you may come by room 250 on your way
to the ILTCO session at 4:30PM Saturday to pick one up.  The ILTCO session is
one room away...

Please FUT to lugnet.trains.org