 Trains / Train Organizations / 2436
Re: Updated Container Stats (Was: Revision: BF 2003 LTC Container swap)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 14:52:09 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, James Trobaugh wrote:
In lugnet.trains.org, Kevin Salm wrote:
In lugnet.trains.org, Rob Hendrix wrote:
Thanks Robin!

Folks, please let me know if you are participating with this at BrickFest
soon!  I am about ready to begin phase 2 of this and I have less than 10
participants information!  Again, just drop me an email to at least tell me
whether you are in or not.  Even a "no" will at least let me know you have
been following the posts.

Rob

The new to the swap clubs are going to need 20+ containers...
so start building!

See http://www.funbrix.com/container/ for PDF or TXT.

Gee, Whiz! you guys must think we are all sitting on a huge cache of 4 x 8
plates and White bricks or something?  :)
And speaking of building, I hope I have enough tiles to finish the tops of all
those containers.

No need for 4x8 plates, here is the design for the NGLTC container and it uses
all easy to find parts:

http://www.ngltc.org/gallery/thumb.asp?Folder=61-ngltc_container

jt

ps. And yes we're in.

Never mind the link, I see it was already posted and discussed earlier in this
tread, oops.

jt