 Trains / Train Organizations / 2438
Re: Updated Container Stats (Was: 2003 LTC Container swap)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 15:20:31 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Rob Hendrix wrote:
Folks, please let me know if you are participating with this at BrickFest
soon!  I am about ready to begin phase 2 of this and I have less than 10
participants information!  Again, just drop me an email to at least tell me
whether you are in or not.  Even a "no" will at least let me know you have
been following the posts.

Rob

I'm working on GMLTC containers now.  I should be able to bring 25 of them to
BrickFest, I can't wait to see how much Lego stuff I end up packing and
carrying!  (Does Lego show up on airport x-rays??  *grin*)

But, since the GMLTC is an 8-wide train club, we really don't need 4x8
containers in return.  How about if other clubs just bring a logo (decal or
self-adhesive) that we can use on the containers we build for our layout?

Thanks!

JohnG, GMLTC