 Trains / Train Organizations / 2433
Re: Updated Container Stats (Was: Revision: BF 2003 LTC Container swap)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 13:04:32 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
snip> >>
White is not mandatory. I hope INDYLUG chooses to do theirs in gray, for
example, as gray and maroon are Monon colors.

I took a look at several different color schemes to match up with the
IndyLUG logo (based on the Monon moniker).  Using gray for the container
crossed my mind but the logo being mostly gray would not have shown up at
all.  I've found that my stickers don't show well unless they are on white
bricks.  I'm cutting my stickers out of Avery 8665 Clear Sheet Labels.  If
there's a better method I'd love to hear from some of the more experienced
builders.

So the final prototype is a red base, white walls and dark gray top.  Here's
a preview:

Let me know what you think,
Brian
IndyLUG