 Trains / Train Organizations / 2437
RE: Updated Container Stats (Was: Revision: BF 2003 LTC Container swap)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 15:07:26 GMT

LCLTC is in

Thanx,

Mark Millere
Visit Milissa's Lego™ Store, GoB - Millere's Spares™
http://www.MilleresSpares.com

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf
Of Rob Hendrix
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2003 10:36 PM
To: lugnet.trains.org@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Updated Container Stats (Was: Revision: BF 2003 LTC
Container swap)

Thanks Robin!

Folks, please let me know if you are participating with this at BrickFest
soon!  I am about ready to begin phase 2 of this and I have less than 10
participants information!  Again, just drop me an email to at least tell me
whether you are in or not.  Even a "no" will at least let me know you have
been following the posts.

Rob

"Robin Werner" <robstormer@cs.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Rob Hendrix wrote:
Robin from GFLTC has posted the latest revision of the "master list" for • the
original container swap:  http://www.funbrix.com/container/

I have made some updates to the Container Swap "Master List" and added • COLTC,
EJLTC, HardLUG, IndyLUG and since they now have an NMRA Show under their • belts
rtlToronto. If you are in for the swap let Rob Hendrix know, ASAP! The new • to
the swap clubs are going to need 20+ containers... so start building!

See http://www.funbrix.com/container/ for PDF or TXT.

See you at BrickFest,
Robin W
GFLTC

Please continue to FUT to lugnet.trains.org