 Trains / Train Organizations / 2431
Re: Updated Container Stats (Was: Revision: BF 2003 LTC Container swap)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 04:13:49 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Rob Hendrix wrote:
Thanks Robin!

Folks, please let me know if you are participating with this at BrickFest
soon!  I am about ready to begin phase 2 of this and I have less than 10
participants information!  Again, just drop me an email to at least tell me
whether you are in or not.  Even a "no" will at least let me know you have
been following the posts.

Rob

The new to the swap clubs are going to need 20+ containers...
so start building!

See http://www.funbrix.com/container/ for PDF or TXT.

Gee, Whiz! you guys must think we are all sitting on a huge cache of 4 x 8
plates and White bricks or something?  :)
And speaking of building, I hope I have enough tiles to finish the tops of all
those containers.

And, Yes, LUCNY is on board for this container swap.  We have been behind the
times for a while and have a lot of catching up to do.  So far only 2 containers
from other clubs (NGLTC and WAMALTC).  We have made unofficial containers for
most clubs ourselves, so I may end up stripping those stickers off if I run out
of parts to build new containers for the swap.

__Kevin Salm__
LUCNY