 Trains / Train Organizations / 2429
2428  |  2430
Subject:
Updated Container Stats (Was: Revision: BF 2003 LTC Container swap)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 00:48:50 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Rob Hendrix wrote:
Robin from GFLTC has posted the latest revision of the "master list" for the
original container swap:  http://www.funbrix.com/container/

I have made some updates to the Container Swap "Master List" and added COLTC,
EJLTC, HardLUG, IndyLUG and since they now have an NMRA Show under their belts
rtlToronto. If you are in for the swap let Rob Hendrix know, ASAP! The new to
the swap clubs are going to need 20+ containers... so start building!

See http://www.funbrix.com/container/ for PDF or TXT.

See you at BrickFest,
Robin W
GFLTC

Please continue to FUT to lugnet.trains.org