 Trains / Train Organizations / 2442
Re: Updated Container Stats (Was: Revision: BF 2003 LTC Container swap)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 00:28:01 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Robin Werner wrote:
I have made some updates to the Container Swap "Master List" and added COLTC,
EJLTC, HardLUG, IndyLUG and since they now have an NMRA Show under their belts
rtlToronto. If you are in for the swap let Rob Hendrix know, ASAP! The new to
the swap clubs are going to need 20+ containers... so start building!

I just added GtwLUG and the new GMLTC info to the Master List! Lets keep it
going... we may go into the 30 plus numbers. Keep that info coming... in a week
or so I'll start a new list with just BrickFest swappers.

See http://www.funbrix.com/container/ for PDF or TXT.

Wow, that's a great big list of LTCs and LUGs, it's making the "World LUG Map"
look really out of date.

See you at BrickFest,
Robin W
GFLTC

Please continue to FUT to lugnet.trains.org