 Events / BrickFest / 1610
1609  |  1611
Subject:
Plans changed--need roomie for Brickfest!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 17:51:48 GMT

Everybody,

I just had some plans fall through for my lodging at Brickfest.  My NLSO was
going to go with me, but a recent series of events have caused her not to be
able to come (no, it's not a breakup/dumping).

Looks like I'm going to be getting to Brickfest Friday morning, and I'm going to
be at the Hilton on Friday and Saturday.  I got that $77 rate everyone was
talking about, and total price is 169.02 for the room, when divided in half,
comes to $84.51.

I'll have my car with me, so if I can pick anybody up from the airport (or drop
them off), I can do so (depending on schedule)

Scott Lyttle
scottlyttle@(nospam)lucent.com
datafx7@(nospam)yahoo.com