 Dear LEGO / 1363
Re: Adult lego sets.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 14:53:05 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Richard Franks wrote:

In lugnet.dear-lego, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:

And I have to disagree with the video game thing, but alas, another
debate....

Yep - besides which, the reason I posed the question in this newsgroup, was to
see if TLC wanted to supply us with a reason for the whole juniorisation
movement. Not that they need to defend themselves in any way, of course.. but
the question of "why have your sets become easier and less challenging?" is a
valid one, and may yet throw up some suprising answers!

I sure would like to know, but it doesn't seem to matter to much as of
right now. Besides, i have to use my existing collection first, anyway.
And when i am done, maybe I can look to the new LEGO direct, or
whatever!

Scott S.