 Dear LEGO / 1332
Re: Adult lego sets.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 03:46:11 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I have had a couple of other thoughts on this.  Say TLC does decide to try
this.  And to start off they try a skyscraper.  It would have to be say the
size of one of the regular square bases.  The set would come with all the
needed beams, bricks doors and windows that you would need.  The instructions
inside the set would show you how to make the skyscraper, an office building
(by making it shorter and using some of the elements on the inside), or if you
add a certain number of your own bricks and apartment building.  Or for the
space lovers, a 4-6 set series that each builds a pod, if you get them all, you
can make a space station that will cover like 4-6 regular baseplates.  Either
of the above mentioned set could be made with new or different colored bricks.
How would you like a dark grey, black and aqua skyscraper?  Where the windows
and the roof are aqua.  Or make the space pods in say orange and white, both
those colors they use now but we don't have near enough orange out there!  I'd
like to here if any of you have any ideas on this too.