Re: CW Questions (Was: A thought about some CW issues that may emanate.)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 00:59:24 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Rick Kurtzuba writes:
My question is, why must Castle World have any set map?  If I want to have a
lake, a mountain, and a forest in my realm, am I going to be prevented from
doing so because my particular grid squares don't contain those environments?

Dear, dear, no, no way!

*You* decide what goes in your part of the "map".
Look, I don't know it all, nor do I presure to. The map issues are not
entirely resolved. What I know comes from little tidbits of info Craigo has
told me. And I know enough to tell you that no one will force you into having
a realm you dislike, or prevent you from creating the realm you want.

-Shiri