 Castle / 7391
Re: My first attempt at a story. The Forest of Blood part 1.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 12:41:20 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Michael Campbell writes:

Joel Jacobsen wrote:

This is actually an experiment of sorts - one that I could use feedback on.

My official feedback is that you should keep doing this! The story was very
well done, and the combining the foreground and the background was very well
done. I'm a sucker for historical myth, even if the 'history' is ficticious,
and the bit with the flowers was just wonderful. Keep it up!

Thanks for the input, Michael!

I'll try to keep it up.:) I just hope that the rest of my story meets with
as much approval. If there's one thing I, myself, don't like - it's a story
that builds up and then fizzles and goes flat. (Gibson's Idoru comes to mind)

IronMike (mecampbellesq@aol.com)
((who hopes to start work on HIS MOC project soon...))

I can understand that - if it weren't for the fact that we reorganized our
basement with the sole purpose of making a LEGO area, I'd have never started
anything in the last 6 months.

Joel Jacoben
http://home.columbus.rr.com/jacobsen/html/Main/lego%20creations.htm