 Castle / 7388
Re: My first attempt at a story. The Forest of Blood part 1.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 10:12:58 GMT

Joel Jacobsen wrote:

This is actually an experiment of sorts - one that I could use feedback on.

My official feedback is that you should keep doing this! The story was very
well done, and the combining the foreground and the background was very well
done. I'm a sucker for historical myth, even if the 'history' is ficticious,
and the bit with the flowers was just wonderful. Keep it up!

IronMike (mecampbellesq@aol.com)
((who hopes to start work on HIS MOC project soon...))