 Castle / 7387
Re: My first attempt at a story. The Forest of Blood part 1.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 08:30:35 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bill Farkas writes:
In lugnet.castle, Joel Jacobsen writes:

<snipped>

http://home.columbus.rr.com/jacobsen/html/Castle/Fob-main.htm

Great storyline Joel! I loved it! Once it got started it really grabbed me,
which is exactly what any good story wants to do. Bravo!! I enjoyed the bit
about what keeps the animals away (don't want to spoil it for any who
haven't read it yet).

I also like how you mingled the lego with the backgrounds - it works very well.

Thanks, Bill! It's no Chipmu..I mean Wolf ram..but it turned out a whole lot
better than I expected. :):) (don't hurt me! hehe)

This is actually an experiment of sorts - one that I could use feedback on.

Outside of minor grammatical errors (which we are all prone to - who can
figure out that junk anyway?!), it was fine.

I can't believe how much I've forgotten since school. Grammatical errors..
aren't those the broken crackers you always find in the package...? :)

Joel Jacobsen
http://home.columbus.rr.com/jacobsen/html/Main/lego%20creations.htm