 Castle / 7369
Re: My first attempt at a story. The Forest of Blood part 1.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 19:53:06 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Joel Jacobsen writes:
http://home.columbus.rr.com/jacobsen/html/Castle/Fob-main.htm

Suh-weet!!

That story really gave me the chills... whoa... very cool. I lke the whole
Forest of Blood idea, the flowers blooming where soldiers have died... and
what *was* that shadow? <shiver>

Can't wait to see the rest...

This is actually an experiment of sorts - one that I could use feedback on.

Alright, feedback? Hmm. You might want to check tenses - this is something I
have repeatedly had problems with. Stick with past tense or present tense;
careful with your wording. Printing out the story and reading it to yourself
helps sometimes...

When I started out, it certainly seemed like a good idea, but I did not
realize just how difficult it would be to find background photos of just
exactly what I wanted. I have enough to complete the remaining two episodes
of the story, but beyond that - should I keep it up as stories dictate or
let this end as something better off left to the pro's? :)

Pros, shmoes. No such thing as "pros"! Everyone starts somewhere. And you
have some really great ideas there! Don't keep us in suspense, Joel!!

-Shiri