 Castle / 5920
Re: New Chrome Castle Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 14:35:17 GMT

Larry, Richard,

In lugnet.lego.direct, Richard Marchetti writes:
Dear Brad:

Once again some of us in the AFOL community are up in arms about a series • of
releases that appear to be geographically specific to Germany,  or to • Europe.
I am repeatedly outraged that we AFOL are not promoted to or kept within • the
loop of available release information.

I think you might catch a few more flies with honey than with vinegar or
vitriol. What exactly is your right to this information? I didn't see an
insert in the last set I bought promising that I was going to find out • about
everything everywhere that TLC was doing, did you?

Indeed. I think we would all like access to the different sets, I would be
willing to pay more for them. I was hoping that a new online / international
LEGO Direct might be able to do this, even if the cost is higher. If it is
not feasible, so be it. We shall see, I hope it is a direction that LEGO
Direct might go, because I think it would be nice to have access to the full
range (See Shell sets, the silver sets etc.), even if it does cost more, I
think most people here would pay for it. We shall see!

Scott S.
--
Soon to be Black & Veatch Employee: http://www.bv.com
Want LEGO Parts at Great Prices? Visit The Sanburn Systems Company!