 Castle / 5918
Re: New Chrome Castle Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 10:42:02 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Richard Marchetti writes:
Dear Brad:

Once again some of us in the AFOL community are up in arms about a series of
releases that appear to be geographically specific to Germany,  or to Europe.
I am repeatedly outraged that we AFOL are not promoted to or kept within the
loop of available release information.

Now then, in what manner does TLC, or Lego Direct, intend to release the
following sets?

P.S. Let there be no further (Europe only) Guarded Inn #6067, or (U.S. only)
Forestmen's Crossing #6071 debacles...

The world is full of products that are limited by geographic availability
Why should Lego be any different?

regards
lawrence