 Castle / 26
Re: Lets get a datsville castle going
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 14:56:45 GMT

Jonathan Wilson:

1) <URL:http://hugin.ldraw.org/LEGO/Antikken/Romerriget/Circus_Maximus/>

I was going to use my royal coach model. I think that the
best option is to wait for the horse piece from Adam
Howard before we start on this.

Why? There is a perfectly good LDraw-Approved(tm) horse on
the web page above.

(and for me to finish my police station and other
models for datsville).

Makes sense.

I unfortunatly can't provide the
webspace or upload the files

I could probably manage that if no _real_ castle fan comes
with an offer.

So far I have:
Shadwick castle: 6090 royal knights castle, 6073 royal
drawbridge, skelleton surprise and kings carage combo
alternate
Royal coach (made from the leftover pieces from shadwick castle).
Some siege engines including a balista

I am agains official models in such a project!

Play well,

Jacob

      --  E-mail:        sparre@cats.nbi.dk         --
      --  Web...:  <URL:http://www.ldraw.org/FAQ/>  --