 Castle / 25
Re: Hello at all Castle Lovers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 14:54:59 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Todd Lehman writes:
ObCastle:  What do y'all Castle fanatics think of the Star Wars torsos for
peasants and such?

Just on a side to that-- the hair for Padme and for Qui Gon are both plausible
for Castle theme people as well (the heads too)... And of course Luke's legs
from the landspeeder set look good too (wrapped legging)... But we still need
more peasants! MORE MORE MORE! I've got 4 kings, 7 witches, 4 wizards, a whole
slew of soldiers and knights, and only 1 'genuine' peasant!!! Grrrr....

DaveE