 Off-Topic / Fun / 3022
Re: Hello at all Castle Lovers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 15:27:17 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Beth Reiten writes:
(Sung to the tune of "Spam"):
"Geeks, geeks, geeks, geeks
Geeks, geeks, geeks, geeks
We are geeks, wonderful geeks..."
(repeat ad nauseum)

"...well, are there any newsgroups without geeks?"

"You could try lugnet.duplo, that hasn't got many geeks in it.  How about you?"

"Oh, I love geeks. I take the lugnet.robotics.* ,please.  Geeks, geeks, geeks,
programmers, engineers, geeks, geeks and geeks."

"Oh, I'm afraid the engineers are off this week."

"Oh, well.  Could I substitute geeks instead?"

"So you want geeks, geeks, geeks, programmers, geeks, geeks, geeks and geeks?"

<background music swells>
Geeks, geeks, geeks, geeks,
Geeks, geeks geeks -

"SHUT UP!  Bloody AFOLs."