 Castle / 8
Re: Hello at all Castle Lovers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 10:14:35 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Mike Timm writes:

Well, I cannot divulge the set names, I must treat them currently as
confindential info of my employeer and the LEGO Group.  Until the names get
published somewhere in the public arena by the LEGO Group or it's authorized
agents, I feel I cannot disclose them.  I can tell you that it should be a
"equropean" style castle theme based from what the names are.  I thought • people
would like to know that "Castle" (opposed to Ninja) has "returned" wven tho I
feel it never left.....
You know, I find it kinda odd that no one else has posted here yet, I would
have thought that from the length of time that castle has been around, and the
number of people that have done *AMAZING* things with or in the theme that
there would be more people posting here, just a random, side thought....

The posts here have been relatively few as there is very little to be excitied
about with the last few years of Castle:  Ninja & Bat Lord.  Both are poorly
designed, both rely on large juniorized specialized elements that do nothing
more than take the place of building sections with actual bricks.  The set
design is lousy.

Tell us, is the "european" castle that is coming better designed?  Are there
less Burps, less specialized elements?

More importantly, do you have pics???????