 Castle / 14
Re: Hello at all Castle Lovers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 18:28:24 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Dan Moquin writes:
In lugnet.castle, Dan McNeally writes:
In lugnet.castle, Todd Lehman writes:

ObCastle:  What do y'all Castle fanatics think of the Star Wars torsos for
peasants and such?

I think they are fine. Hey, Mike T will there be more peasants in the new
castle?

I especially like Obi-Wan's and Darth Maul's cloaks!  They will look good on a
few wizards.  The best torso IMO is Qui-Gon's.

I'm planning on making a Druid and a couple Necromancers using Darht Maul's and
Oni-Wan's hoods.  Now all I need is a good staff and some evil-looking weapons.
I suppose if all else fails, I'll just make some rods(1).

Jeff

1 - I construct 'rods' by putting a 1x1 cylinder plate on the bottom of 1x1x4
Antenna.  Voila!  A gem-capped rod!  (They're rods 'cause I consider them too
short to be a decent staff)