 Castle / 13
Re: Hello at all Castle Lovers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 17:48:47 GMT

<major snippage>
--Todd

ObCastle:  What do y'all Castle fanatics think of the Star Wars torsos for
peasants and such?

I think they are fine. Hey, Mike T will there be more peasants in the new
castle?
Todd,
I really like some of the Star Wars figures as peasants, more as Ninja
peasants, but peasants none the less.  In fact soon after I got some I was
going to my brother, (me) "look, swap this and this and Voila! Ninja peasants!"
(him)"You need help" :^)

Dan,
I have no idea if there will be peasants in the new series, like I mentioned I
have only seen the set names....

Mike S,
(from the other branch of the thread)
Yep, thats very true only have assumptions on what the sets contain.

Ed,
(again from other branch)
No pictures :^(, and even if I did it is not my place to release them, as much
as I would want to....

I am absolutly not part of the who decides what gets released when publicity
wise..  I will put it this way,I doubt if anybody outside the the store I work
in knows of my exsistance unless they have worked in my store or I went to help
in thier store for some reason...  I am low level in the corporate food chain.
Mike