 Off-Topic / Fun / 3008
Re: Hello at all Castle Lovers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 18:08:10 GMT

Jeff Stembel wrote:

[Moving to .off-topic.fun]

In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.castle, Beth Reiten writes:

"Help! Help!  I'm being oppressed!"

Beth Reiten

"Now we see the violence inherent in the system!"

Jeff

"Bloody Peasants!"

DaveE

Lets see, if my memory serves me right:

"Oh, did you hear that? ey? Did you see him repressing me? That's what I'm on
about! You saw him repressing me, didn't you?"

"Now go away before I taunt you a second time!"

This was the french castle:

"Is there someone else we can talk to up there?"

"No, no go away before I taunt you a second time!"

"Now this is your last chance. I've been more than reasonable..."

"Fetchez le mouche (SP?)!"

"Qui?"

"Fetchez le mouche!"

"If you do not agree with our demands, we will..."

:)

Scott "Watched this too many times" Sanburn

Jeff

--
Scott E. Sanburn
CADD Operator, CADD Systems Administrator

Work Page:
http://www.aeieng.com/
Home Page:
http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/index.html
Lego Page:
http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/legoindex.html

“The more people I meet, the more I like my Lego collection.”