 Castle / 71
Re: Hello at all Castle Lovers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 06:47:26 GMT

Mike Stanley wrote in message ...
On Tue, 21 Sep 1999 10:14:35 GMT, Ed Jones <edboxer@aol.com> wrote:

The posts here have been relatively few as there is very little to be • excitied
about with the last few years of Castle:  Ninja & Bat Lord.  Both are • poorly
designed, both rely on large juniorized specialized elements that do • nothing
more than take the place of building sections with actual bricks.  The set
design is lousy.

Yup. :/

Tell us, is the "european" castle that is coming better designed?  Are • there
less Burps, less specialized elements?

More importantly, do you have pics???????

I thought he said he only had the set names, and from those had made
assumptions as to their "style" ?

Lego dealers/retailers are often not supplied with pics initially, just an
ordering sheet that lists set names, numbers, MSRP and date of availability.
Lego sets that developed for sale after the Jan/Feb toy shows remain a
mystery until they actually show up on store shelves.  So, even dealers and
retailers do not know exactly what they are ordering until it arrives.  This
is why sometimes the best sets are in short supply initially until a
re-order is received.  Also note that Lego must be ordered MONTHS ahead of
when it will arrive.  Orders for November delivery are placed as early as
March or April and actual delivery is anyone's guess.

I have not seen a dealers order sheet in months so it is refreshing and
exciting to know that Castle continues and that Fright Nights and Ninja may
finally have proper replacements.