 Castle / 70
Re: Lets get a datsville castle going
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 04:13:07 GMT

Mike Stanley wrote:

On Fri, 24 Sep 1999 23:42:40 GMT, Jonathan Wilson <wilsonj@xoommail.com> wrote:
I should also add that i cant do the pov-ray rendering because my pc is not powerful enough. So if
anyone out there has a pentoum III or something like that that they could use to do the rendering it
would be appreciated.

If you can send me the files I can render them, but I have to admit
my L3P/Pov-ray experience is minimal.  I do have access to some
pretty hefty computers, though.

Does the win32 version of Pov-ray benefit from dual processors?

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/

Cant Say, sorry.