 Castle / 37
Re: Lets get a datsville castle going
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 20:15:46 GMT

And of course we'd have to have a coast nearby so we can put in ships.... not
to mention the wonderful forest where the Forestmen/Dark Forest/Theives
live...

And then we can get silly and want a castle built atop a huge mountain of BURPs
with caves inside! Include Golem's island underground, and the Goblin
kingdom! Of course all that's going just a leetle too far, but hey, I can
dream, right?

DaveE