 Castle / 23
Re: Lets get a datsville castle going
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 14:04:17 GMT

Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:

Jonathan Wilson:

I am putting forward a mition to start a datsville-like castle layout.
We could use my shadwick castle model as a start

Good initiative.

Ask Tamy if you may include some of her models (anybody else
who have published LDrawn castle models?).

I know they are created for a somewhat earlier period, but
you might want one of my chariots[1] to put a bit of
"colour" on the scene.

Play well,

Jacob

1) <URL:http://hugin.ldraw.org/LEGO/Antikken/Romerriget/Circus_Maximus/>

      --  E-mail:        sparre@cats.nbi.dk         --
      --  Web...:  <URL:http://www.ldraw.org/FAQ/>  --

I was going to use my royal coach model. I think that bthe best option is to wait for the horse
piece from adam howard before we start on this. (and for me to finish my police station and other
models for datsville). We need a name for this setting. Any ideas?I unfortunatly cant provide the
webspace or upload the files (it is a pain in the a** just to fix my own page because the proxy
server software that my isp uses does not allow ftp uploads. But I can definatly put it all together
if I can get some models. So far I have:
Shadwick castle: 6090 royal knights castle, 6073 royal drawbridge, skelleton surprise and kings
carage combo alternate
Royal coach (made from the leftover pieces from shadwick castle).
Some siege engines including a balista

Anyone got any other models to go in there?

If someone else can provide the webspace and do the uploading then I can do the rest.

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com

[1] I used: classic castle, black knights, forestmen, dark forest, royal knights, wolfpack and I
think dragon masters to make this calculation.