 Castle / 3
2  |  4
Subject:
Hello at all Castle Lovers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 1999 08:37:09 GMT

Well I already know that there are many Castle lovers out there/in here at
Lugnet.   Ed Boxer, Karim Nassir (spelling?), Tamyra Teed and many, many
others....  Too many to mention really.   Anyways although I have not built
very much since coming out of my "dark ages" I have enjoyed looking at other
peoples creations, some are just mind blowing, and wanted to thank all of you
out there who have put your creations up on the web, so Thank you all.
Also, for those of you who dislike Ninja or just just want a more eurocentric
Castle theme, All I can say is WAIT, just WAIT, it shouldn't be too long....
:^)
Mike
(posting from the web interface as I have been too busy/lazy to restore my
"real" news program, so who knows when this will show up....)