 Castle / 13366
Re: Parents and Lego (was Re: Castle Ctuniie-My first castle MOC!!!!!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 15:29:54 GMT

In lugnet.castle, John Henry Kruer writes:
My parents border on the edge of 'at least your not playing video games and
watching TV' to 'your acting half insane building and buying all these Lego
pieces.'

........LOL!!!

Sounds like my mother....

I'm in Anthony Sava's position...post college situation.

My mom always gives me the "what for" looks when I am seen bringing in another
box of lego...or when another arrives....

(I finally decided to have all my foreign shipments come to my mailbox, at
least she can stop hounding me about them!!!) :)

I am not the most neatest person, and probably am more like a severe lazy
slob....so I won't enlighten you about the pics of my collection...
well having a collection that is reaching past the 80,000 piece mark crammed
into a 8 foot by 10 foot room.  (but that is another issue altogether)

She thinks I have plenty of bricks already, which is somewhat true.  I really
don't have too much more space for much else in my room.  My eventual goal is
to buy a farm, and place my collection (well all my MOC's) into the top
floor (of the barn), with the bottom floor used to store a tractor (for "joy
riding") and the other half to hold local Lego Club meetings.

John Kruer (whose twelve, without a digital camera)

....is it your birthday yet??  If it was, happy birthday, and what did you
get for it??

Benjamin Medinets