 Castle / 13339
Re: Castle Ctuniie-My first castle MOC!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 01:16:39 GMT

To see pics of my castle just got to brickshelf-its on there somewhere!!!!
Please make the effort of finding it-I really want feedback so i know wether I
should continue w/ castle! It cant be THAT bad for a fourteen year old, can
wb
http://64.4.30.250:80/cgi-bin/linkrd?_lang=EN&lah=f7aaf4da881af114a2a1314c0175 • 2
7db&lat=1023235950&hm___action=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2ebrickshelf%2ecom%2fcgi%2dbin • %
2fconfirm%2ecgi%3fu%3d7525%26t%3dEmUhjUvltr