 Castle / 13352
Re: Castle Ctuniie-My first castle MOC!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 19:48:16 GMT

John,
acctually, thats the accumulation of my money from the last six-seven monthes.
My  parents dont approve of legos, so i had to save my own money. (i work at
the library shelving books!)It took about 1200 bricks from LSAH
Will

Wow!  That's really nice.  Were did you get all those bricks?  Bricklink?
Ebay?  Parents?  I wish I had all those bricks...

John Kruer