 Castle / 13361
Re: Parents and Lego (was Re: Castle Ctuniie-My first castle MOC!!!!!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 23:56:18 GMT

In lugnet.castle, John Henry Kruer writes:

[lots of snipping here.]

I would have to say that my parents despise Legos entirely (for
reasons directly unknown to me). I guess since I started collecting
during '97, they at first thought (oh ,sure. It's a phase. He'll
grow out of it), now they just give me the death stare whenever I
pull a brick out of my box and start on something new.

Still, I get a lot of very odd reactions from guests, relatives,
and worst of all, my aunt, who always go on the same routine.
'why do you still build with legos? Aren't you a tad too old for
those? Have you taken your vitamins lately? Hey, is that one of those
compooters? You know, my cousing bob was almost an astronaut...blah
blah blah...'

I look forward to the day I at least get something posted here,
but with the god- awful digital camera I found on the table (I have
no idea where it cane from), the pictures turn out really fuzzy, and
there's no LED or even a focus feature. Perhaps that's payback from
my parents for all those inquisitions I asked on modern technology?
(or all of those hours I kept them awake digging through my lego
depository to find that ever elusive part?)

Regards,

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Lugnet No. 1112

Who has a *really* poor digital camera.