 Castle / 13350
Re: Castle Ctuniie-My first castle MOC!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 19:10:16 GMT

In lugnet.castle, William Braun writes:
Hi all!
here are pics of my first castle
MOC. cut and paste this to your browser window cuz i havent figured out how to
do links on here yet.
http://64.4.30.250:80/cgi-bin/linkrd?_lang=EN&lah=f7aaf4da881af114a2a1314c01752
7db&lat=1023235950&hm___action=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2ebrickshelf%2ecom%2fcgi%2dbin%
2fconfirm%2ecgi%3fu%3d7525%26t%3dEmUhjUvltr
Any way, i cant claim full MOCship as my desighn incorperates D. Siskinds
Blacksmith shop.
It has a great hall with a secret passage (pic 19) (my folder only allowed me
to upload 6 photos) a round tower, and a square tower off the great hall with
an armory, a library, a stable, and a small small barrick.
PLMKWYT!!! (seriously, if you need to slam it, slam it. I dont want any
sugercoating)
Will B., who likes his castle.

Wow!  That's really nice.  Were did you get all those bricks?  Bricklink?
Ebay?  Parents?  I wish I had all those bricks...

John Kruer