 Castle / 13411
Re: Castle Ctuniie-My first castle MOC!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 19:34:22 GMT

Will,

Great castle!

Your great hall has a very similar shape to the one on my own castle, I've
found this a very useful design, offering plenty of space for a great hall, and
also lots of space for individual rooms.

Nice detail on that lance you have made from the spear and the 1x1 round cone.
I also like the little watergate thing on the back, although I can't see it in
much detail.

The main thing I would add myself, is a tower on the rear corner opposite the
main hall.

keep building!

Magnus
Thanks, Magnus!! Those lances where origionally devloped by Anthoney Sava,
exept he used a light saber handle instead of the 1 by 1 cone. I decided I
wanted somthin' a little shorter, and, as I had just got the troll attack,
made that lance.
Will