 Castle / 13367
Re: another castle story published...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 15:50:20 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Richard Noeckel writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:
Hi, this is another story I wrote about a week ago.

It seems as though you’ve drawn quite the number of parallels to yourself?
Is the story autobiographical to some extent!
(except being set in a fantasy realm)

hmmmm....not really autobio....

I've done him up to look sort of like me...."off-beat and nerdy" but his
outfit (Royal Knight outfit w/red epaulettes) is quite nice.

Cletus' outfit is also very nice....

Oh Yeah, the character is in administration/finance (something that I've
studied at school, and wish to make a career of).

Nevertheless, still a good read…do you happen to have a vague chapter or
story outline that’ll plot the endeavors of the characters and give the readers
some inkling towards the intended direction the story will take?

nope....with me its fly off the seat of my pants....plus, I don't have to
endure readers with the "when is your next installment out...."

...still waiting on one more thing (a pack of red tiles),
and my castle will be completely done.

    How many packs of red tiles did you buy?

just one, FYI, I need to put the "blankets" on the beds and also put the
tile on the floor.  I put white tile on the first floor, and it looked good.
I might decide to go with green tile (thanks to the Championship Challenge
sets) on the beds to break up the monotony of red on the 2nd floor.

I've purchased (3)three for my chapel and am
in need of one more to complete the trim.
   (I particularly love this bulk set!)

yes it is nice....

I wish that they would add sand green as far as elements go, as much as they
did sand red, especially sand green roof tiles....

that would ROCK!!!!

Benjamin Medinets