 Castle / 1072
Re: A new castle babe!!! (and a weird knight)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 16:05:27 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Thompson writes:

What I find annoying is that she has been made to look much
more "slender" than previous castle princess torsos.  Having
a visible waist printed on her is one thing, but
having "white space" (actually, red) all the way up and
down her torso from shoulders to hips is another.  Minifigs are
supposed to look chubby - it's part of their childlike
cuteness.  So LEGO has decided that a princess needs to
resemble a Gwyneth Paltrow more than a Kate Winslet.  Bleah.

I thought the "red space" was a robe or cloak...

Jeff