 Castle / 1058
Re: A new castle babe!!! (and a weird knight)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 1999 22:33:07 GMT

Don't forget the Islanders babe who was even topless, save for her
strategically placed lei.

In lugnet.castle, Tobias Möller writes:
I don´t like her torso print. It´s too... well, you probably know what I
mean. and lego babes shouldn´t look like that. In Paradisa, none of the girl
minifigs looked like that.

--Tobias

Hi everyone,

I don't know if anyone of you have noticed, but while looking at the new • 2000
castle, I noticed something that looked like a girl in the window. Now, I
wasn't sure, but when I re-looked at the catalog (Kevin Loch's database) I
noticed her - in CLOSEUP!
Observe:

http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/catalogs/2000/c00am-100dpi/c00am-35.html

Isn't she nice? (of course, we can't take off the brown curls, but she'll • work
fine with the long brown wig...)

And notice the weird knight with the hat! And a brown mustache. TLC seems • to
become fonder of brown hair by the minute...

-Shiri