 Castle / 928
Re: A new castle babe!!! (and a weird knight)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 17:29:46 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Steve Bliss writes:

Hey!  I just realized that her torso has a print for 'feminine armor'! :):)
Well, ok, I'm not 100% sure (it's a tiny picture!).  And it's a nutty idea --
what armorer in his right mind would make armor with those features?

Any armorer in...

1) A Frazetta painting

2) A Dungeons & Dragons illustration

3) An Operad-sd

4) A Fantasy Movie

etc, etc, etc.

Armor with... ahem... feminine features is a pretty common thing in fictional
sword-and-sorcery settings, which Lego Castle frmly falls into (we have
Dragons, wizards, and witches, after all).  The Lego Castle theme makes no
attempt to be historically accurate that I can see.

eric