 Castle / 931
Re: A new castle babe!!! (and a weird knight)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 20:17:25 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Nick Goetz writes:
Anybody seen Xena Warrior Princess lately???

  yeah, she was over here at my place sunday night, and we were enjoying a
couple of glasses of wine by the fire...

  meanwhile, back in reality:

i just saw the magnificent "fallen angel" episode.  one day i'll post pics of
my xena & gabrielle "figs.  anyone one who ever wants to go off-topic.fun with
a xena thread, i'm there.

later ~ craig~