 Castle / 938
Re: A new castle babe!!! (and a weird knight)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 21:36:13 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel wrote:
Actually (resizing and enhancing the scanned image), it almost looks like • the
female head from Adventurers...

I'm pretty sure it isn't Gail Storm.  The eyse are different.

Hmm.  I can't tell.  Dr. Kilroy is hoarding all the magnifying glasses.

It would be cool to get another face based on the "pouty lips" face (there are
two, right?  The Pirate Wench/Islander Babe face, and the Ice Planet Babe • face).
But it doesn't look like that's the face, either.

Hey!  I just realized that her torso has a print for 'feminine armor'! :):)
Well, ok, I'm not 100% sure (it's a tiny picture!).  And it's a nutty idea • --
what armorer in his right mind would make armor with those features?

It doesn't appear to be form fitting armor.  It *is* a shweet new Plate Mail
design, though.  There may be an opening showing off some of her cleavage, • but
it could just as easily be armor decoration.

Nope, no cleavage.  Well, maybe a little.

Looking at the pattern, it *could* be a shield-shaped design, but it looks • like
the torso has an hourglass waist (printed).

P.S.  Looking at an actual catalog with a magnifier is fun.  :)

Like I said, Dr. Kilroy is hoarding my lenses.

Those $20 catalogs are expensive, but they come with enough free LEGO to • build a
Star Wars Snow Speeder!

Steve

You's guy's must live in the Bermuda Triangle where all the new stuff
mysteriously goes,  We ain't got nuttin' down here in the South.  I am tired
of tipping boxes to see the catalog through the window (all 1999!!!) or buying
a Snowspeeder with no new catalog (returned it after resealing it).  I have to
content myself with a copy off brickshelf!!!!!  I want one!
Okay, I'm done...
Aaron>maniac@vol.com