 Castle / 939
Re: A new castle babe!!! (and a weird knight)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 21:42:50 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel wrote:
Actually (resizing and enhancing the scanned image), it almost looks like • the
female head from Adventurers...

I'm pretty sure it isn't Gail Storm.  The eyse are different.

Hmm.  I can't tell.  Dr. Kilroy is hoarding all the magnifying glasses.

Everytime someone uses that name, I think of a robot from Secret of Mana.
Anyone else?  No?  'Kay, guess I'm just wierd...  :)

It would be cool to get another face based on the "pouty lips" face (there are
two, right?  The Pirate Wench/Islander Babe face, and the Ice Planet Babe
face).  But it doesn't look like that's the face, either.

Definitely.  As far as I know, yes, those are the only two.

Hey!  I just realized that her torso has a print for 'feminine armor'! :):)
Well, ok, I'm not 100% sure (it's a tiny picture!).  And it's a nutty idea
what armorer in his right mind would make armor with those features?

It doesn't appear to be form fitting armor.  It *is* a shweet new Plate Mail
design, though.  There may be an opening showing off some of her cleavage,
but it could just as easily be armor decoration.

Nope, no cleavage.  Well, maybe a little.

Looking at the pattern, it *could* be a shield-shaped design, but it looks
like the torso has an hourglass waist (printed).

Yeah, yer right!  Cool, actual female armor!

P.S.  Looking at an actual catalog with a magnifier is fun.  :)

Like I said, Dr. Kilroy is hoarding my lenses.

Well, smack 'im upside the 'ead with a wiffle bat!  That'll teach 'im!

Those $20 catalogs are expensive, but they come with enough free LEGO to build
a Star Wars Snow Speeder!

Steve

Isn't that such a great idea?  Buy the catalog, and get free pieces!  Wish I'd
thought of it!
Hmmm...  I wonder how much you'd get on ebay for that...  Or a set 666 BURP
Adventure, sans catalog, instructions, and box...  :)

Jeff