 Castle / 926
Re: A new castle babe!!! (and a weird knight)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 16:37:40 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Steve Bliss writes:
But did you notice the female guard of the castle?  No closeups, just a • glimpse
of red lips in the big castle photo.  It might be the same face as the maiden
fair, but it's hard to tell for sure from the photo.

It *may* be a new face, it is hard to tell.  Looking at my catalog, she appears
to have lips similar to the old Pirate babe ("Full"? "Pouty"? Can anyone think
of a good word?  I'm pretty sure they're different from the Princess's lips),
and she also seems to have straight brown hair coming down the side.  It is
impossible to say for sure right now.  Although the thought of getting *two*
new females fills me with glee.  :)

Actually (resizing and enhancing the scanned image), it almost looks like the
female head from Adventurers...

Hey!  I just realized that her torso has a print for 'feminine armor'! :):)
Well, ok, I'm not 100% sure (it's a tiny picture!).  And it's a nutty idea --
what armorer in his right mind would make armor with those features?

Steve