 Castle / 950
Re: A new castle babe!!! (and a weird knight)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 17:35:19 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Aaron West writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.castle, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel wrote:
Actually (resizing and enhancing the scanned image), it almost looks like • the
female head from Adventurers...

I'm pretty sure it isn't Gail Storm.  The eyse are different.

Hmm.  I can't tell.  Dr. Kilroy is hoarding all the magnifying glasses.

Everytime someone uses that name, I think of a robot from Secret of Mana.
Anyone else?  No?  'Kay, guess I'm just wierd...  :)

It would be cool to get another face based on the "pouty lips" face (there • are
two, right?  The Pirate Wench/Islander Babe face, and the Ice Planet Babe
face).  But it doesn't look like that's the face, either.

Definitely.  As far as I know, yes, those are the only two.

Hey!  I just realized that her torso has a print for 'feminine • armor'! :):)
Well, ok, I'm not 100% sure (it's a tiny picture!).  And it's a nutty idea
what armorer in his right mind would make armor with those features?

It doesn't appear to be form fitting armor.  It *is* a shweet new Plate • Mail
design, though.  There may be an opening showing off some of her cleavage,
but it could just as easily be armor decoration.

Nope, no cleavage.  Well, maybe a little.

Looking at the pattern, it *could* be a shield-shaped design, but it looks
like the torso has an hourglass waist (printed).

Yeah, yer right!  Cool, actual female armor!

People, she is just wearing a *tight* blue dress, nooo armor (she's got
cleavage!) with a shawl (spelling?) or sweatery thing over her shoulders.
She ain't no warrior chick.

I think they're talking about a different girl - they think there are two
girls - the "princess", AND a warrior-girl.
I'm not so sure - I don't have the catalog with me, and the one at brickshelf
isn't clear enough to see details.