 Castle / 1071
1070  |  1072
Subject:
Leo's castle-- number mix up?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 14:54:55 GMT

An oddity-
I was putting away my instructions for my new 2000 sets when I noticed
something VERY bizarre! I usually put my instructions in order, so I was
putting my Leo's Castle instructions away-- and thinking all this time that it
was 6091, I got ready to put it in its place right next to 6090 (Royal Knight's
Castle)... when I noticed something... the instructions had the number 6098! I
did a double take, then thought maybe I had been mistaken about the number all
along. But sure enough, the box reads 6091, and the instructions read 6098!
Makes me wonder what number they really meant! (since 6098 is higher than any
other of the new castle sets, and 6091 is less than a couple, despite the fact
that Leo's Castle IS the largest of the new sets... makes me want to think
that 6098 is the right number!)

In other news, I put King Leo's Castle on the Rock Raiders baseplate just to
see how it looks-- VERY cool. Gives the castle a rather different feel to it...

DaveE