 Castle / 1070
Re: Availability of new castle?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 14:47:21 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Tamyra Teed writes:
John DiRienzo wrote:
6095 also is the first set I know of that has printing on mini-fig legs!
Maybe I will make a post later about the SW sets if I bother opening them...
   Have fun!
   John

Islanders, Ninja, Explorians, Spyrius have printing on the legs, Spyrius
had printing on the legs for the robot. I can't think of anything before
Islanders that did.

Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy

However, I do believe that the new castle sets are the first to feature
printing on the *waist*! They actually have the belt buckle printed where it's
SUPPOSED to be now.... Which means unfortunately if you put a new waist
together with an old torso, you'll get a fig with two belt buckles! :O

DaveE